The DU-4D Monitor is an industrial signal amplifier and monitor for strain gauges and strain sensors.
It has integrated functions for external and internal (automatic) reset.
Force mesurement on tie bars displays in kN or tons and diameter input.
Strain measurement displays in µμε (micro strain). Direct switch units and change parameters.
The handling is very user-friendly, the robust aluminium housing ideal for harsh environments.
The magnetic strain gauge sensor QE1008-W measure the surface-strain directly at the mounting location in the same quality as bonded strain gages.
The magnetic press-on technology, developed by Sensormate AG, presses the strain gauges under the stainless protective film so strongly against the surface to be measured that frictional contact occurs.
The mounting of the sensor is non-destructive, very fast and simple.
- Complete system for the simultaneous strain-measurement on up to four tie bars
- Direct display of strain values in με, kN or t
- Quick and non-destructive assembly with magnetic press-on technology
- High accuracy and linearity in tension and pressure (like bonded strain gauges)
- Ideal for use on presses, injection-moulding and die-casting machines
- Application on tie bars with a diameter of 45mm or higher and flat surfaces
- Dynamic applications
- 4- channel digital monitor DU4D
- USB connection for tie bar adjustment software (optional)
- Very compact and easy to use system