Flow Impeller Meters, Flow Impeller Meters Veris VietNam, Đại lý Veris tại VietNam
Series 380 BTU System provides a low-cost solution for metering liquid based HVAC systems. The 380 measures flow and temperature differential to accurately calculate energy usage. With BACnet, Modbus RS-485, or scaled pulse output, it can interface with many existing control systems. The rugged design incorporates an impeller flow sensor and two temperature probes, one mounted in the flow sensor tee and the other on either the supply or return line, depending on the application. Commissioning can be done in the field via a USB computer connection. Setup includes energy measurement units, measurement method, communication protocol, pulse output control, fluid density, and specific heat parameters.
- Metering hot and cold water systems
- Energy conservation monitoring for houses, apartments, campuses, facilities, etc.
- Cast brass construction with tungsten carbide and stainless steel meter...long, trouble-free life
- Rugged, compact design with two temperature probes
- Minimal connections...simplify installation, saving time and money
- Integration of flow and temperature sensors with metering components...single simple solution for metering
- Pulse, BACnet, and Modbus protocols are standard features...compatibility with existing control systems
- Multiple size options...installation flexibility
- Nine visible status LEDs (power, run, pulse, and more)
- Liquid-tight wiring ports for reliability
- NEMA 4 housing for durability