Ulmer Werkzeugschleiftechnik Vietnam, SF 40, End processing machine SF 40, Đại lý Ulmer Werkzeugschleiftechnik Vietnam
- Cost-effective cylindrical grinding machine with 11 kW motor spindle, which can be manually swiveled parallel or at right angles to the workpiece axis.
- 45 ° inclined bed made of polymer concrete forms the basis for the compact machine concept with 3-axis kinematics.
- The water-cooled grinding spindle can be equipped with up to three discs up to 350 mm in diameter.
- Depending on the chuck system, the workpiece spindle can accommodate parts up to 32 mm in diameter and 460 mm in length for end machining, depending on the diameter.
- The axial position of the workpiece as well as the position of the cooling channels are recorded using a probe.
- Specially developed cycles within the programming system NUMROTOplus® enable the creation of a variety of different geometries.