Labthink Vietnam, CLASSIC 513, Máy kiểm tra mối hàn nhiệt CLASSIC 513, đại lý Labthink Vietnam
CLASSIC 513 Gradient Heat Seal Tester is professionally designed for the determination of heatsealability of plastic films, composite films, coated paper, and other sealing films under certain sealing speed, pressure and 5 different temperatures. The heatsealability of heat sealing materials would be greatly affected by the factors of melting point, thermal stability, fluidity and thickness. The optimal heatsealability parameters can be obtained accurately and efficiently through this instrument.
- P.I.D. temperature control technology ensures preset temperature to be reached rapidly without any fluctuation.
- Wide range control of temperature, pressure and time could meet various test conditions.
- Manual or pedal switch control, as well as anti-scald design provides convenient and safe operating environment.
- The instrument is controlled by micro-computer with LCD, PVC operation panel, and menu-interface, which is convenient for customers.
- The instrument could test 5 groups of 2 specimens at different temperatures simultaneously, and accurately and efficiently obtain heatsealability parameters of the tested specimens.
- 5 upper sealing jaws are individually controlled by 5 gas cylinders which ensure the stability of heat sealing process.
- The heating tube joints can be easily installed or removed for rapid replacement.
- Independent temperature control of upper and lower sealing jaws allows multiple combinations of test conditions.
- Equipped with micro-printer for convenient data saving, exporting and printing.
This test instrument conforms to the following standards: ASTM F2029Note2, QB/T 2358, YBB 00122003
Note2: The 10 sealing jaws are all heated sealing jaws as required by ASTM F2029. If necessary, the lower sealing jaws can be replaced with unheated sealing jaws.
The instrument is professionally applicable to the determination of heatsealability of:
|Sealing Temperature||Room temperature ~ 250°C|
|Dwell Time||0.5~999.9 s|
|Gas Supply Pressure||0.1 MPa ~ 0.7 MPa (outside of supply scope)|
|Port Size||Φ8 mm PU Tubing|
|Sealing Area||40 mm x 10 mm|
|Number of Sealing Jaws||10 (5 x 2 groups)Note1|
|Instrument Dimension||576 mm (L) x 430 mm (W) x 510 mm (H)|
|Power Supply||220VAC 50Hz / 120VAC 60Hz|
|Net Weight||72 kg|
Note1: There are five upper sealing jaws and five lower sealing jaws for heat seal test. The temperature of all the sealing jaws can be controlled independently. All of the sealing jaws are heated sealing jaws. The unheated sealing jaws can be selected as lower sealing jaws.
Instrument, Pedal Switch, Micro-printer
Software, Communication Cable, Unheated Sealing Jaws
1. The gas supply port of the instrument is Ф8 mm PU Tubing;
2. Customers will need to prepare for gas supply.