HDCS Heavy Duty Ball Screw Actuator
|Load Range||0 – 28,000N||Speeds||0 – 0.5m/s|
The Heavy Duty Ball Screw Actuator is designed for the precise actuation of high loads. This linear actuator can be used as a stand-alone X-axis or as a Z-axis with the beam as a moving element.
- Compact high strength aluminium beam section.
- Lengths up to 2740 mm as standard.
- Play free ball screw assembly allows accurate positioning.
- Beam T-slots compatible with aluminium profile section for ease of mounting.
- High capacity Ø 64 mm or Ø 95 mm bearings provides rigidity under load.
- Low maintenance cap wipers for prolonged performance.
- Optional bellows cover.