ES-FLOW™ ES-103I, ES-FLOW™ ES-113I
ES-FLOW™ LOW FLOW ULTRASONIC FLOW METERS / CONTROLLERS
Liquid Independent Measurement of Low Volume Flow Rates
ES-FLOW™ are Volumetric Liquid Flow Meters for very low flow ranges. The instruments operate on a innovative measuring principle, using ultrasound in a very small, straight tube. A wide range of liquids can be measured independent of fluid density, temperature and viscosity.
· Lowest range 4 ... 200 ml/min
· Highest flow approx. 1500 ml/min, depending on e.g. the available pressure drop.
Due to the combination of a straight sensor tube with zero dead volume, self-drainability, orbital TIG-welding and hygienic connections, this flow meter can be used for hygienic applications. Wetted parts are made of stainless steel, except for the rubber gaskets at the Triclamp or flange connections. The exterior design is according to IP67. For non-hygienic applications, the instruments can also be equipped with compression type fittings.
The user interface is a capacitive touchscreen with a TFT display to operate and readout the instrument.
Liquid flow control
The liquid flow meter can be connected to a dosing pump or a control valve to form a closed control loop. The electronic control function forms part of the normal circuitry in the meter.
· Innovative sensor with fast response time and high accuracy
· Low pressure loss due to the straight stainless steel tube
· Dosing with integrated PID controller
· Direct volume flow measurement, independent of fluid properties
· Hygienic design with capacitive touchscreen
· IP67 rating and CIP cleanable
· Semiconductor industry
· Pharmaceutical industry
· Food industry (flavors, additives)
· Biotechnical industry
· Analytical laboratories
and many other markets which require precision fluid handling e.g. fuel consumption measurement and dosing of colorants or lubricants in many industries.