Digital pH sensor
Memosens glass electrode for standard applications
Orbisint CPS11D is the digital all-rounder for process and environmental technology. It measures reliably even in highly alkaline media or hazardous areas. Designed for low maintenance and a long operating life, the electrode offers you best value for money. Thanks to Memosens digital technology, CPS11D combines maximum process and data integrity with simple operation. It resists corrosion and moisture, enables lab calibration and facilitates predictive maintenance.
· Robust electrode with long poison diffusion path, requires low maintenance due to large, dirt-repellent PTFE ring diaphragm
· Suitable for harsh applications: Process glass for highly alkaline media and pressure-stable up to 16 bar (232 psi)
· Optional salt ring for low conductivity applications such as boiler feed water and water for injection
· Maximum process safety through non-contact, inductive signal transmission
· Enables predictive maintenance due to storage of sensor and process-specific data
· Reduced operating costs thanks to minimized process downtime and extended sensor lifetime
Field of application
· Long-term monitoring and limit monitoring of processes with stable process conditions:
- Chemical industry
- Paper industry
- Power plants (e.g. flue gas washers, boiler feed water)
- Incineration plants
· Water treatment:
- Drinking water
- Cooling water
- Well water
With ATEX, FM, CSA approval for use in hazardous areas.
Features and specifications
· Measuring principle
Standard applications in process and environment. Long-term monitoring, processes with little change.
Very robust, heavy-duty version / high pressure, integrated potential matching, flat membrane available.
· Measurement range
· Measuring principle
Gel compact electrode with PTFE ring-diaphragm.
- all shaft lengths with temperature sensor, advanced gel technology - digital electrode with Memosens technology
Glass / PTFE
Diameter: 12 mm (0.46 inch) shaft length: 120, 225, 360 and 425 mm
(4.68, 8.77, 14.04 and 16,57 inch)
· Process temperature
max. 135°C (274°F)
· Process pressure
max. 16 bar (230 psi)
· Temperature sensor
· Ex certification
Inductive, digital connection head with Memosens technology.
· Ingres protection
· Additional certifications
Also available as Biocompatibility certified SIL version.