Commubox FXA195 USB/HART modem
World's only intrinsically safe HART/USB interface for Device & FieldCare and FieldXpert software
The Commubox FXA195 modem connects HART logged, intrinsically safe measuring devices to the USB interface of a Windows system.
Remote commissioning of field devices directly from the control room or anywhere in the current loop
· Full support for FieldCare software
· For connection to intrinsically safe circuits (4...20 mA)
· Reactionless in accordance with IEC 61508 for connection to 4...20 mA SIL 2 loops
· Switchable communication resistor
· Adapter cable for the FXA195 USB/HART Modem supplied (4mm/2mm)
Field of application
The Commubox FXA195 USB/HART Modem connects HART logged, intrinsically safe measuring devices with the USB interface of a windows system. This makes the remote operation of the transmitters possible with the aid of the Endress+Hauser FieldCare software. Power is supplied to the Commubox by means of the USB interface.
Features and specifications
Connects intrinsically safe Smart transmitters with HART protocol to the USB port of a personal computer or laptop. This makes the remote operation of the transmitters possible with FieldCare.
USB signal as per USB specification.
Connects HART field devices with the USB interface of a laptop